We may collect the following information :
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
- PAN no. for the purpose of donor identification
What We do with the Information we Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Providing donor information to Income Tax and other Government authorities as required by law.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information about the private policies, you may contact us using the information below:
Trust Name: The ParamhansaYogananda Public Charitable Trust
Address: 4th Floor, Gopal Dass Bhawan,28, Barakhamba Road,New Delhi – 110001
Telephone No. 8650911000
E-Mail ID: [email protected]